Silver side drummer necklace oval
- Artistic Scottish side drummer theme: Sterling silver necklace features a delicately etched side drummer playing a pipe band side drum
- Quality pipe band jewellery: Handmade by silversmiths from sterling silver
- Measurements: This delicate piece is approximately 15mm wide x 25mm high x 1mm thick
- Packaging: Ready to give in a solid black box encased in a luxurious embroidered felt button close pouch
- Care tip: Only an occasional rub with a silver cloth is recommended
A unique pipe band side drummer jewellery gift
A handcrafted sterling silver side drummer necklace on a heavyweight 16", 18" or 20" sterling silver belcher chain.
This handcrafted silver pipe band pendant, features a pipe band side drummer. The silhouetted side drummer is playing their side drum in striking contrast against the silver. It is a perfect gift for a side drummer who will appreciate fine jewellery with a twist.
Our silversmiths have taken the traditional art of silver etching to a new level with this handcrafted necklace. The side drummer player is painstakingly etched by hand onto sterling silver before the necklace is created.
Avril Manderson, designer at The Silver Piper, has created a range of quality pipe band jewellery gifts to reflect the passion and dedication of those in the pipe band world. Whether a gift for a piper, drummer or someone with Scottish roots, our range of handmade pieces make the most unique gifts.
Each necklace is made by hand and will vary slightly from the one shown. We think this adds to the character as you can be sure your Scottish side drummer necklace is unique!
All our jewellery is presented in luxurious packaging and ready to give as an extra special Scottish pipe band jewellery gift.
We offer free insured worldwide delivery. Next Day delivery available to UK addresses. See our shipping page for more information on delivery.
Buy with confidence
We pride ourselves on making sure all of The Silver Piper customers are 100% happy with their jewellery. If for any reason you are not, then simply pop the piece back in the post to us for an exchange or full refund. See terms & conditions for more information.