Silver side drummer earrings
- Artistic Scottish side drum theme: Sterling silver stud earrings featuring an etched side drummer playing the Scottish snare drum
- Quality pipe band jewellery: Handmade by silversmiths from sterling silver
- Measurements: These delicate earrings are approximately 9mm wide x 17mm high x 1mm thick
- Packaging: Ready to give in a solid black box encased in a luxurious embroidered felt button close pouch
- Care tip: Only an occasional rub with a silver cloth is recommended
A unique Scottish side drummer jewellery gift for her
A handcrafted pair of sterling silver side drummer earrings with secure silver butterfly fastening.
These handcrafted pipe band earrings, feature a Scottish side drum player. The silhouetted drummer is playing a tune on their side drum in striking contrast against the silver. They are a perfect gift for a side drummer or for someone who loves fine Scottish jewellery with a twist.
Our silversmiths have taken the traditional art of silver etching to a new level with these handcrafted earrings. The side drum players are painstakingly etched by hand onto sterling silver before the earrings are created.
Avril Manderson, designer at The Silver Piper, has created a range of quality pipe band jewellery gifts to reflect the passion and dedication of those in the pipe band world. Whether a gift for a piper, drummer or someone with Scottish roots, our range of handmade pieces make the most unique gifts.
Each pair of earrings is made by hand and will vary slightly from the pair shown. We think this adds to the character as you can be sure your Scottish side drummer earrings are unique!
All our jewellery is presented in luxurious packaging and ready to give as an extra special Scottish jewellery gift.
We offer free insured worldwide delivery. Next Day delivery available to UK addresses. See our shipping page for more information on delivery.
Buy with confidence
We pride ourselves on making sure all of The Silver Piper customers are 100% happy with their jewellery. If for any reason you are not, then simply pop the piece back in the post to us for an exchange or full refund. See terms & conditions for more information.