Silver 'Scotland the Brave' stud earrings
- Artistic Scottish theme: Sterling silver earrings feature the bagpipe sheet music for 'Scotland the Brave' delicately etched
- Quality Scottish jewellery: Handmade by silversmiths from sterling silver
- Measurements: Each stud earring is approximately 10mm wide x 16mm high x 1mm thick
- Packaging: Ready to give in a solid black box encased in a luxurious embroidered felt button close pouch
- Care tip: Only an occasional rub with a silver cloth is recommended
Unique Scottish jewellery gift for her
Handcrafted sterling silver 'Scotland the Brave' stud earrings with silver butterfly fastening.
These handcrafted Scottish earrings, feature the bagpipes sheet music for 'Scotland the Brave'. The delicately etched notes are a striking contrast against the silver. They are a perfect Scottish gift for a bagpipe player or for someone who loves fine Scottish jewellery with a twist.
Our silversmiths have taken the traditional art of silver etching to a new level with these handcrafted earrings. The sheet bagpipe music for 'Scotland the Brave' is painstakingly etched by hand onto sterling silver before the earrings are created from unique sections of the silver.
Avril Manderson, designer at The Silver Piper, has created a range of quality Scottish pipe band jewellery gifts to reflect the passion and dedication of those in the pipe band world. Whether a gift for a piper, drummer or someone with Scottish roots, our range of handmade pieces make the most unique gifts.
Each pair of earrings are made by hand and will vary slightly from the pair shown. We think this adds to the character as you can be sure your Scottish earrings are unique!
All our jewellery is presented in luxurious packaging and ready to give as an extra special Scottish jewellery gift.
We offer free insured worldwide delivery. Next Day delivery available to UK addresses. See our shipping page for more information on delivery.
Buy with confidence
We pride ourselves on making sure all of The Silver Piper customers are 100% happy with their jewellery. If for any reason you are not, then simply pop the piece back in the post to us for an exchange or full refund. See terms & conditions for more information.