Silver Royal Stewart Tartan Pendant
- Artistic Royal Stewart tartan theme: Sterling silver necklace features a delicately etched Royal Stewart tartan pattern
- Quality Scottish tartan jewellery: Handmade by silversmiths from sterling silver
- Measurements: This delicate piece is approximately 20mm wide x 22mm high x 1mm thick
- Packaging: Ready to give in a solid black box encased in a luxurious embroidered felt button close pouch
- Care tip: Only an occasional rub with a silver cloth is recommended
A unique Royal Stewart tartan jewellery gift
A handcrafted sterling silver Royal Stewart tartan necklace on a 16", 18" or 20" heavyweight silver belcher chain.
This handcrafted Royal Stewart tartan necklace, features the unique pattern of this Scottish tartan etched onto silver. It is a perfect Scottish gift for someone who loves fine jewellery with a twist and it is sure to be a real talking point.
Our silversmiths have taken the traditional art of silver etching to a new level with this handcrafted brooch. Each Scottish tartan has a unique pattern and we call this 'Tartan DNA'. The Royal Stewart pattern is painstakingly etched by hand onto sterling silver before the necklace is created.
Avril Manderson, designer at The Silver Piper, has created a range of quality Scottish jewellery gifts that capture Scottish traditions and culture in a modern way. Whether a gift for a Stewart or simply someone with Scottish roots, our range of handmade pieces make the most unique Scottish jewellery gifts.
Each necklace is made by hand and each piece of jewellery may vary slightly from the one shown. We think this adds to the character as you can be sure your Scottish tartan necklace is unique!
View other pieces in our range of Tartan Jewellery.
All our jewellery is presented in luxurious packaging and ready to give as an extra special Scottish tartan gift.
We offer free insured worldwide delivery. Next Day delivery available to UK addresses. See our shipping page for more information on delivery.
Buy with confidence
We pride ourselves on making sure all of The Silver Piper customers are 100% happy with their jewellery. If for any reason you are not, then simply pop the piece back in the post to us for an exchange or full refund. See terms & conditions for more information.