Silver pipe band brooch rectangle
- Artistic Scottish pipe band theme: Sterling silver brooch features a delicately etched parading pipe band
- Quality pipe band jewellery: Handmade by silversmiths from sterling silver
- Measurements: This delicate piece is approximately 50mm wide x 26mm high x 1mm thick
- Packaging: Ready to give in a solid black box encased in a luxurious embroidered felt button close pouch
- Care tip: Only an occasional rub with a silver cloth is recommended
A unique pipe band jewellery gift
A handcrafted sterling silver pipe band brooch with safety fastening.
This handcrafted pipe band brooch, features a parading Scottish pipe band. Led by the piper playing a tune on their bagpipes and followed by the bass drummer, tenor drummer and finally side drummer. It is a perfect pipe band gift for someone who loves fine Scottish jewellery with a twist and it is sure to be a real talking point.
Our silversmiths have taken the traditional art of silver etching to a new level with this handcrafted brooch. The pipe band pattern is painstakingly etched by hand onto sterling silver. The safety catch ensures your silver brooch will remain secure wherever you pin it.
Avril Manderson, designer at The Silver Piper, has created a range of quality pipe band jewellery gifts to reflect the passion and dedication of those in the pipe band world. Whether a gift for a piper, drummer or someone with Scottish roots, our range of handmade pieces make the most unique gifts.
Each brooch is made by hand and each piece of jewellery may vary slightly from the one shown. We think this adds to the character as you can be sure your pipe band brooch is unique!
All our jewellery is presented in luxurious packaging and ready to give as an extra special Scottish pipe band gift.
We offer free insured worldwide delivery. Next Day delivery available to UK addresses. See our shipping page for more information on delivery.
Buy with confidence
We pride ourselves on making sure all of The Silver Piper customers are 100% happy with their jewellery. If for any reason you are not, then simply pop the piece back in the post to us for an exchange or full refund. See terms & conditions for more information.