Silver Drum Major pin badge
- Artistic Scottish pipe band Drum Major theme: Sterling silver lapel pin badge features a delicately etched Drum Major carrying a mace
- Quality pipe band jewellery: Handmade by silversmiths from sterling silver
- Measurements: This delicate piece is approximately 10mm wide x 18mm high x 1mm thick
- Packaging: Ready to give in a solid black box encased in a luxurious embroidered felt button close pouch
- Care tip: Only an occasional rub with a silver cloth is recommended
A unique Scottish pipe band Drum Major gift
A handcrafted sterling silver pipe band Drum Major lapel pin badge with quality silver push fastening.
This handcrafted pipe band lapel pin badge, features a Scottish pipe band Drum Major carrying a mace. The silhouetted Drum Major is marching confidently in striking contrast against the silver. It is a perfect gift for a Drum Major or for someone who loves fine Scottish jewellery with a twist.
Our silversmiths have taken the traditional art of silver etching to a new level with this handcrafted lapel pin badge. The Drum Major is painstakingly etched by hand onto sterling silver before the pin is created.
Avril Manderson, designer at The Silver Piper, has created a range of quality pipe band jewellery gifts to reflect the passion and dedication of those in the pipe band world. Whether a gift for a piper, drummer or someone with Scottish roots, our range of handmade pieces make the most unique gifts.
Each pin is made by hand and each piece of jewellery may vary slightly from the one shown. We think this adds to the character as you can be sure your pipe band pin is unique!
All our jewellery is presented in luxurious packaging and ready to give as an extra special Scottish pipe band gift.
We offer free insured worldwide delivery. Next Day delivery available to UK addresses. See our shipping page for more information on delivery.
Buy with confidence
We pride ourselves on making sure all of The Silver Piper customers are 100% happy with their jewellery. If for any reason you are not, then simply pop the piece back in the post to us for an exchange or full refund. See terms & conditions for more information.