Silver bass drummer cufflinks
- Artistic Scottish pipe band bass drummer theme: Sterling silver heavyweight cufflinks featuring an etched bass drummer
- Quality pipe band jewellery: Handmade by silversmiths from sterling silver
- Measurements: This delicate piece is approximately 15mm wide x 18mm high x 1mm thick
- Packaging: Ready to give in a solid black box encased in a luxurious embroidered felt button close pouch
- Care tip: Only an occasional rub with a silver cloth is recommended
A unique Scottish pipe band bass drum jewellery gift
A handcrafted pair of sterling silver bass drummer cufflinks with secure T-bar fastening.
These handcrafted pipe band cufflinks, feature a Scottish pipe band bass drum player. The silhouetted bass drummer is marching along keeping the beat in striking contrast against the silver. It is a perfect gift for a bass drummer or for someone who loves fine Scottish jewellery with a twist.
Our silversmiths have taken the traditional art of silver etching to a new level with these handcrafted cufflinks. The bass drum players are painstakingly etched by hand onto sterling silver before the cufflinks are created.
Avril Manderson, designer at The Silver Piper, has created a range of quality pipe band jewellery gifts to reflect the passion and dedication of those in the pipe band world. Whether a gift for a piper, drummer or someone with Scottish roots, our range of handmade pieces make the most unique gifts.
Each pair of cufflinks are made by hand and each piece of jewellery may vary slightly from the one shown. We think this adds to the character as you can be sure your pipe band cufflinks are unique!
All our jewellery is presented in luxurious packaging and ready to give as an extra special Scottish pipe band gift.
We offer free insured worldwide delivery. Next Day delivery available to UK addresses. See our shipping page for more information on delivery.
Buy with confidence
We pride ourselves on making sure all of The Silver Piper customers are 100% happy with their jewellery. If for any reason you are not, then simply pop the piece back in the post to us for an exchange or full refund. See terms & conditions for more information.