Silver Bagpipes Player Drop Earrings
- Artistic Scottish bagpipes theme: Sterling silver drop earrings featuring an etched piper playing the Scottish bagpipes
- Quality pipe band jewellery: Handmade by silversmiths from sterling silver
- Measurements: The rectangular drop of these delicate earrings is approximately 7mm wide x 19mm high
- Packaging: Ready to give in a solid black box encased in a luxurious embroidered felt button close pouch
- Care tip: Only an occasional rub with a silver cloth is recommended
A unique Scottish bagpipes jewellery gift for her
A handcrafted pair of sterling silver piper drop earrings with silver fish hook fastening.
These handcrafted pipe band earrings, feature a female Scottish bagpipe player. The silhouetted piper is playing a tune on their bagpipes in striking contrast against the silver. They are a perfect gift for a piper or for someone who loves fine Scottish jewellery with a twist.
Our silversmiths have taken the traditional art of silver etching to a new level with these handcrafted earrings. The bagpipe players are painstakingly etched by hand onto sterling silver before the earrings are created.
Avril Manderson, designer at The Silver Piper, has created a range of quality pipe band jewellery gifts to reflect the passion and dedication of those in the pipe band world. Whether a gift for a piper, drummer or someone with Scottish roots, our range of handmade pieces make the most unique gifts.
Each pair of earrings is made by hand and will vary slightly from the pair shown. We think this adds to the character as you can be sure your Scottish piper earrings are unique!
All our jewellery is presented in luxurious packaging and ready to give as an extra special Scottish jewellery gift.
We offer free insured worldwide delivery. Next Day delivery available to UK addresses. See our shipping page for more information on delivery.
Buy with confidence
We pride ourselves on making sure all of The Silver Piper customers are 100% happy with their jewellery. If for any reason you are not, then simply pop the piece back in the post to us for an exchange or full refund. See terms & conditions for more information.